Friday 28 August 2015

MEET SUBARU IBRAHIM THE UP COMING MOVIE STAR BASED IN BENIN.












What is your name?
My name is Subaru Ibrahim I am from Kogi State a native of Ebira in Okene local government Area of Kogi State.
When did your Acting Career began?
I started acting during my secondary school days which I feature in the most popular school drama.e.g My life and School Boys which I played the role of a bodyguard and sweet lover
What are your Reasons of coming to Nigeria Movie industry?
My reason of coming to the Nigeria movie industry is to improve the industry with my little experience I have gathered,my other reason is to change many things in the Nigeria movie industry and bring out the best in the industry
What are your Challenging and how has the Experience been for you?
It very Challenging because a lot of guys are going into acting. When you think you know how to act, you will realize that there are many others that are better than you.
Think you are well endowed physically, you discover that there are also many who are much endowed than you and are willing to flaunt it.When you think you have the swag other have it too that is one of the competition and challenges in the industry.
What Kind of Character do you play in a movie?
I like playing bad roles in a movie so that people can see the other  side of me, because in every role I play I must look very hard but sometimes people think I am a bad person. But I am not.
Who do you look up to in the Nigeria movie industry?
Well  I look up to actors like Ramsey Nouah & Desmond Elliot they are my role model they have really inspire me a lot.I love the way they act every time when I am wahcting their movies its gives me joy and its motivate me to keep going in the industry.
What are your advice for the upcoming  actors like you?
My advice for them is for them to be focused and believe in theirselves and they should never give up  because one day they will get there.
What are your Advice for those people out there,who are taking you as a mentor?
My advice for my fans out there,is to put  God first in every thing they do,so that God will give them wisdom and strength them they should stay focus.

My Dream
Acting of film has been my dream since I was a little boy,But now it has become my profession indeed and I pray for other who which to be like me,God will surely grant then their heart desire.
                             Interviewed by Infinity

 www.facebook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment