Saturday 12 July 2014

Charly Boy In Debt After Fathers Lavish Burial


Charly boy has revealed that the burial of his dad,the late chief oputa has put him in debt.
The Area father revealed that reports said that Imo State government had provided 50million naria for the festivities, and was unhappy that the government had such statements, They said it was 50million naria Do you know the implication of the announcement?They put my life on the time .Villagers thought money,na so all of them open mouth.why making public any amount given to us for the burial?20 or 50million naria wasn’t  all we spent for my fathers burial As I talk with you,I don enter egbese(debt) he stated.
   The burial of my father was second to none in oguta it was carnival like.There were jumbo posters of my dad scathered around our own.
We gave him a befitting burial, my Father will not die twice added.

1 comment: